Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. I receive a small commission at no cost to you when you make a purchase using my link.
I know what it is like to live in Canada, I know how hard it can be to find local shops! And I know that if you don't have to shop from the US or Europe, you won't. By ordering from Canada, you skip the extra shipping cost and possible import fees. That is why I have compiled a list of the best Etsy shops for purchasing engagement rings that are located in Canada.
All of my favorite shops meet these requirements:
- Over 1000 sales
- Over 300 5-star reviews
- Over 1000 people have them as a favorite shop
The 8 Best Canadian Shops on Etsy for Purchasing an Engagement Ring in 2019
Eidel Precious - Toronto, ontario
Over 4000 sales and 900 reviews
Stunningly beautiful sapphire engagement rings. Eidel Precious has been selling rings on Etsy since 2008. The shop owner, Eidel invented the term,"peach champagne sapphires" and was the first to introduce the stones to North America.
Eidel Precious has almost 1000 reviews and thirty-two thousand fans who have favorited the shop on Etsy!
I love her use of colored sapphires and rose gold, her jewelry is so feminine and lovely.
- You have 7 days to ask for a refund
- If you are unsatisfied, you can return the ring in original condition for a 96% refund (4% Etsy fee is not refundable).
- If alterations were made by your request (change of size, etc), a 10% fee will be deducted from your refund.
- Customer pays return shipping
- Custom orders can not be refunded unless there are defects.
- 2 -3 week production time.
- Only ship to PayPal verified addresses or CC billing addresses.
- $50 for shipping by USPS Express Priority (insured and trackable, signature required on delivery), takes approx. 7 business days to the US. Usually no Taxes and duties apply.
- $90 for shipping by UPS Express (insured and trackable), takes 24-48 hours. Signature is required, unless customer requested otherwise. Taxes and brokerage fees are charged.
- 2 year warranty - in case of damage to the setting or small stones, they will repair the ring for free, but it does not cover the central stone.
Over 3000 sales and 850 reviews
Every Bear Jewel has been on Etsy since 2011. The shop owner, Setsuko, is originally from Japan, and came to Canada to attend university. Every Bear Jewel offers unique, nature-inspired rings made with precious metals such as gold and silver, combined with precious and semi-precious stones, including diamonds, sapphires, white topaz, black spinel, citrine, amethyst, and peridot.
Every Bear Jewel works with only 14K and 18K gold and sterling silver. They do not work with any plated metal. All diamonds are conflict-free.
I love Every Bear Jewel's unique and fun jewelry, with it's cute animal shapes and harmonious nature designs.
- Made to order items, size-order rings, sale items and earrings are FINAL SALE, they are not refundable/exhangeable, unless the items arrive damaged or defective.
- If you receive a wrong or defective item, contact within 5 days and return within 5 days.
- For "ready to ship" items, contact within 5 days of delivery. Send item back within 10 days in original condition.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping cost.
- Items under $30 - Free shipping to Canada and US. No tracking number or insurance, unless requested.
- Items under $100 and over $30 - Free shipping in Canada and US. No tracking number or insurance, unless requested.
- Items over $100 - sent by registered mail with tracking number to US and Canada.
- No warranty on jewelry. Every Bear Jewel recommends having your jewelry serviced at a local jewel shop.
Over 2000 sales and 500 reviews
Sapheena offers timeless and simple designs, for a sophisticated look. Custom rings are always welcomed, or shop from their variety of designs. Sapheena uses only the best simulated diamonds, semi precious gemstones, and natural conflict free diamonds.
What I love most about this shop is the quality of her stacking rings, they are not flimsy at all.
- Accepts returns and exchanges. Contact within 14 days of delivery, ship back within 21 days of delivery.
- Request a cancellation within 2 days of purchase.
- No refunds on custom or sale items.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping cost.
- No shipping information provided.
- Offers FREE repairs and cleaning for all jewelry.
- 3 month warranty for smaller accent natural gemstones in case a stone falls out.
- Lost simulated diamonds (CZ) either center or small accent stones will be set free of charge anytime.
Mocha Rings - Toronto, Ontario
Over 15000 sales and 2000 reviews
MochaRings creates custom rings by:
- Designing rings in CAD
- Make a wax model
- Casting (lost wax casting)
- Set stones, polish + plate the rings
*They also set stones in wax so when they do so the ring is cast with the stones already in it*
I love the sparkling wedding bands that Mocha Rings offers and I love how affordable their engagement rings are.
- Returns will be accepted within 7 days of the date you receive your order.
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
- All items will be shipped within 1-2 business days after payment is received.
- Estimated/Approximate delivery times are:
- Within Canada, 2 to 9 Business Days
- Within USA, 4 to 7 Business Days
- All Other Countries, 1 - 3 Weeks
- Buyer is responsible for import duties, taxes, and any other fees charged by your country.
- Each order comes with FREE warranty / repairs (some conditions apply)
Over 2000 sales and 700 reviews
Specimental has been selling on Etsy since 2009, her jewelry is cut and forged by hand from sheet, tube, and wire. Specimental offers jewelry in all colours and karats of gold, as well as sterling silver and platinum. All of the gold used is recycled and purchased from a plant that has been in business for over 100 years.
Business owner, Laura Treloar is a single mom of three, her jewelry business supports her family. Because if this, she is extremely passionate about providing you with the best built, best designed piece of jewelry possible.
I love Specimentals use of raw and rough gemstones, her jewelry is edgy and beautiful.
- No refunds on custom pieces.
- Contact Laura if you have any problems.
- FREE SHIPPING: Specimental provides free Fed Ex Ground shipping in Canada and the USA.
- Always ships with a tracking number, and also use signature delivery confirmation wherever possible.
- Your piece will be insured as you request (up to a value of $1000, the highest-allowable amount when shipping from Canada)
- Duty fees are the responsibility of the buyer.
- All workmanship is guaranteed for a period of ninety days from the time you receive it. If damage occurs with normal use, Specimental will repair free of charge and pay shipping there and back.
Over 2000 sales and 350 reviews
Trove Company offers handmade jewelry in solid 925 Sterling Silver that is plated with an extra thick layer of Rhodium (White Gold), 14K Gold or 14K Rose Gold for a lasting finish.
I love the Trove Company's super affordable and pretty rings.
- Accepts returns and exchanges. Contact within 7 days of delivery, ship item back within 14 days of delivery.
- Request cancellations before your item has shipped.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs.
- Free shipping within Canada.
- Buyer must pay any import fees.
- No warranty information that I could find.
Kate Szabone Fine Jewelry - Whitby, Ontario
Over 9000 sales and 4000 reviews
Designs inspired by Art Nouveau and the simplicity and complexity of nature. Kate Szabone uses a range of natural gemstones and conflict-free diamonds, and utilizes custom-cut stones and unique designs. The metals she uses are recycled and ethically sourced.
I love Kate's vintage-inspired designs, they will never go out of style!
- Accepts returns on ready-to-ship jewelry online within 7 days of delivery. Ship item back within 14 days.
- Does not accept returns on custom items.
- Does not accept cancellations, but contact if there is a problem with your order.
- Buyer is responsible for custom and import fees.
- Offer a free limited one year warranty against manufacturing defects on all jewelry. Warranty excludes coverage for wear and tear, loss of precious stones and theft.
- Repairs done by a 3rd party without approval will void warranty.
Over 2000 sales and 400 reviews
Spiral River designs are created and handmade by Neva Murtha. Each design is created from the consciousness of truth and meditative silence, honoring the beauty and abundance of grandmother earth as well as the metaphysical properties of the semi-precious stones and metals. Neva is an ordained minister, contact her with your ring intentions and she will fuse them into your ring as she creates it.
More than 5% of The Spiral River's net profits are donated to canopyplanet.org and/or humanitarian causes.
I love The Spiral River's simple and modern designs. If you are looking for an alternative gemstone ring, this is an excellent shop for you.
- Accepts returns and exchanges. Contact within 14 days of delivery, and ship item back within 30 days of delivery.
- Does not accept cancellations, but contact if you have any problems with your order.
- Custom, personalized and sale items are non-refundable.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping cost.
- sent from Canada as a tracked packet in a gift box, with insurance and tracking.
- No warranty information that I could find.
There you have it! 8 of THE BEST Canadian shops on Etsy for purchasing the ring of your dreams.
What shop is your favorite? Would you add any to the list? Leave a comment below because we would love to hear it! Remember to share this post on your social media so your friends can benefit, we would appreciate it so much.
Congrats on Your Love,